Kallenhardt, medieval name 'Osterfelde', town charter approx. 600 years until 1808, located south of the core town of Rüthen on a mountain cone.
Oldest town hall in the Soest district (14th/15th century, with medieval 'Tresöreken'), partially preserved historic town wall with remains of the Lubleisturm, St. Clemens Church.
Outlying sights: Siechenkapelle with Stations of the Cross (approx. 1.5 km northeast), cultural cave 'Hohler Stein' in the nature reserve Lörmecketal (approx. 2.5 km southwest).
Duration of the guided tours:
1.5 - 2 hours depending on the scope (can also be reduced).
individually agreed with each group of visitors, group size possible up to approx. 25 persons.
Registration and information material:
City of Rüthen
Tel. 02952 - 818-172 or -173
fax 02952 - 818170
Cost of participation:
Kindergarten groups/school classes per group 20,00 Euro
other groups 30,00 Euro
(payable to the city guide).